At CFF Communications, we operate at the intersection of communications and business strategy.
We are used to working in business-critical situations and believe that your unique challenge requires our fresh and considered approach.
- Public Relations, integrated communications plans, comms strategies and campaigns, for a variety of different stakeholders;
- Market-leading IPO communications, support during M&A, shareholder activism and capital raising;
- Litigation PR, crisis communications, corporate affairs, financial communications and proactive issues management;
- Premium media monitoring, related strategic insights and online employee engagement services;
- Ongoing corporate communications support.
As expert communicators with experience in a wide range of sectors, we deliver practical support, strategic guidance and measurable results.
CFF and TechShare: What’s key to consider before your IPO
To round up Euronext’s TechShare program edition 2018-2019, we were delighted to host the final workshop for a pre-selected group of 15 Dutch tech entrepreneurs keen to learn more about an IPO process and
CFF Insights – Quarterly Earnings Or Not. That’s the Question…
A trend evaluation by the consultants and media analysts of CFF Communications regarding the quarterly earnings practices of Dutch listed companies. By Teun Verhagen and Klaas Kruijer - April,
Update on the Dutch political landscape – Regional Elections
On Wednesday March 20, 2019, the regional elections in the Netherlands resulted in what the newspapers described as "a landslide victory" for national-conservative party FvD. What’s new The Dutch