At CFF Communications, we operate at the intersection of communications and business strategy.
We are used to working in business-critical situations and believe that your unique challenge requires our fresh and considered approach.
- Public Relations, integrated communications plans, comms strategies and campaigns, for a variety of different stakeholders;
- Market-leading IPO communications, support during M&A, shareholder activism and capital raising;
- Litigation PR, crisis communications, corporate affairs, financial communications and proactive issues management;
- Premium media monitoring, related strategic insights and online employee engagement services;
- Ongoing corporate communications support.
As expert communicators with experience in a wide range of sectors, we deliver practical support, strategic guidance and measurable results.
Some trends that will shape corporate communications in 2019
We hope that the new year got off to a good start for you. Wondering what 2019 has to offer for communications professionals, we’ve asked some of our colleagues from CFF, Grayling and Citigate Dewe Rogerson
ASML, BESI and Basic-Fit winners of the Dutch IR Awards 2019
Amsterdam, 11 January 2019 – The Netherlands Association for Investor Relations (NEVIR) announced the winners of the Dutch IR Awards 2019 last night. For the twelfth consecutive year, select Dutch listed
Jan Willem Blok joins CFF Communications as Director of Public Affairs
CFF Communications expands proposition with Branding and Public Affairs CFF Communications, the leading agency for financial and corporate communications in the Netherlands, expands its proposition to include