At CFF Communications, we operate at the intersection of communications and business strategy.
We are used to working in business-critical situations and believe that your unique challenge requires our fresh and considered approach.
- Public Relations, integrated communications plans, comms strategies and campaigns, for a variety of different stakeholders;
- Market-leading IPO communications, support during M&A, shareholder activism and capital raising;
- Litigation PR, crisis communications, corporate affairs, financial communications and proactive issues management;
- Premium media monitoring, related strategic insights and online employee engagement services;
- Ongoing corporate communications support.
As expert communicators with experience in a wide range of sectors, we deliver practical support, strategic guidance and measurable results.
Preview: Try our Political Monitoring service on Budget Day in the Netherlands
Everything you need to know to be fully prepared for Prinsjesdag, the day when the Dutch government presents its plans and budget for 2020 - you'll find it in our overview below. It's an example of a new
CFF Communications – Behind the Scenes #8
As we are gearing up for the H1 results season, we are looking back on an eventful first half of 2019. In this update, you will learn more about some of the highlights of our work in the first six months of
In a changing world, telling your story remains a constant
After being a Board member of the NEVIR for the maximum term of six years, our Managing Director Uneke Dekkers passes the baton. Continue reading her views on developments in Investor Relations in a changing