At CFF Communications, we operate at the intersection of communications and business strategy.
We are used to working in business-critical situations and believe that your unique challenge requires our fresh and considered approach.
- Public Relations, integrated communications plans, comms strategies and campaigns, for a variety of different stakeholders;
- Market-leading IPO communications, support during M&A, shareholder activism and capital raising;
- Litigation PR, crisis communications, corporate affairs, financial communications and proactive issues management;
- Premium media monitoring, related strategic insights and online employee engagement services;
- Ongoing corporate communications support.
As expert communicators with experience in a wide range of sectors, we deliver practical support, strategic guidance and measurable results.
The European elections could directly impact the Dutch government
How will the European elections impact the Dutch government? Our Public Affairs Director, Jan Willem Blok, shared his views in an analysis for TheEUlobby, the EU elections blog from our Grayling colleagues in
CFF and TechShare: What’s key to consider before your IPO
To round up Euronext’s TechShare program edition 2018-2019, we were delighted to host the final workshop for a pre-selected group of 15 Dutch tech entrepreneurs keen to learn more about an IPO process and
CFF Insights – Quarterly Earnings Or Not. That’s the Question…
A trend evaluation by the consultants and media analysts of CFF Communications regarding the quarterly earnings practices of Dutch listed companies. By Teun Verhagen and Klaas Kruijer - April,