At CFF Communications, we operate at the intersection of communications and business strategy.
We are used to working in business-critical situations and believe that your unique challenge requires our fresh and considered approach.
- Public Relations, integrated communications plans, comms strategies and campaigns, for a variety of different stakeholders;
- Market-leading IPO communications, support during M&A, shareholder activism and capital raising;
- Litigation PR, crisis communications, corporate affairs, financial communications and proactive issues management;
- Premium media monitoring, related strategic insights and online employee engagement services;
- Ongoing corporate communications support.
As expert communicators with experience in a wide range of sectors, we deliver practical support, strategic guidance and measurable results.
Update on the Dutch political landscape – Regional Elections
On Wednesday March 20, 2019, the regional elections in the Netherlands resulted in what the newspapers described as "a landslide victory" for national-conservative party FvD. What’s new The Dutch
Some trends that will shape corporate communications in 2019
We hope that the new year got off to a good start for you. Wondering what 2019 has to offer for communications professionals, we’ve asked some of our colleagues from CFF, Grayling and Citigate Dewe Rogerson
ASML, BESI and Basic-Fit winners of the Dutch IR Awards 2019
Amsterdam, 11 January 2019 – The Netherlands Association for Investor Relations (NEVIR) announced the winners of the Dutch IR Awards 2019 last night. For the twelfth consecutive year, select Dutch listed